THANK YOU FOR 25 YEARS!
Since 1994, you’ve welcomed us into your homes and trusted your window treatments to our experts. We’re proud to continue serving our neighbors here in Southwest Florida.
Visit our showroom by March 30, 2019 for a chance to win The Ultimate SWFL Staycation*
Pink Shell Beach Resort & Marina
- 3 Days/2 Nights in a 1-Bedroom Beachfront Villa
- VIP Wine and Cheese In-Room Welcome Package
- Beach Dinner for Two with 5-Course Menu and Bottle of Wine or Champagne
- $500 Credit for Spa Treatments, Dining at our Gulf-Side Restaurants, Marina Services, or Gift Shop Purchases
Official Contest Rules
METRO BLINDS STAYCATION GIVEAWAY- OFFICIAL RULES
NO PURCHASE IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS INTENDED FOR PLAY IN THE UNITED STATES ONLY AND WILL BE GOVERNED BY U.S. LAW. DO NOT ENTER UNLESS YOU ARE ELIGIBLE AND LOCATED IN THE UNITED STATES AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATION.
SWEEPSTAKES ONLY OPEN TO LEGAL RESIDENTS OF THE U.S. WHO ARE 18 YEARS OF AGE (19 IN AL and NE) OR OLDER AT THE TIME OF PARTICIPATING. VOID WHERE OTHERWISE PROHIBITED BY LAW.
- SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD:Sweepstakes begins on 2/1/19at 9:00:00 a.m. EST and ends on 3/30/19at 3:00 p.m. EST.
- HOW TO PARTICIPATE: During the Promotion Period, visit the Metro Blinds Showroom at 10996 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966 and complete and submit the entry form to be entered into the Sweepstakes.
Only one entry is allowed per person. Multiple entries from the same person or email address will not be considered.
The name of the person submitting an entry into the Sweepstakes must be the name of the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter, otherwise, entry may be deemed void. In the event of a dispute over the identity of a potential winner, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the email address used during the entry process. A potential winner may be required to provide identification sufficient to show that he/she is the authorized account holder of such account.
- SWEEPSTAKES RANDOM DRAWINGS:
One entry will be randomly selected on or about 4/1/19from all entries received during the Promotion Period. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received for the entire Promotion Period.
- PRIZE DETAILS:
One selected Winner will win a Staycation to Pink Shell Resort (includes: 2-night stay in a beachfront one-bedroom villa, Dinner on the Beach for 2 people. Includes 5 course menu with bottle of wine or champagne, Cheese and fruit plate with a bottle of wine in room upon arrival, $500 Resort Credit for spa, restaurant, marina and/or gift shop). Travel to Pink Shell is not included. The approximate retail value is$2,000.
- ELIGIBILITY:Employees of Metro Blinds, Pink Shell Resort, and their subsidiaries, divisions, affiliates, distributors, suppliers, participating locations, dealers and advertising, promotional or judging agencies, officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, and assigns(collectively, “Sponsor and Promotion Parties”) and the immediate family members (parent, child, sibling or spouse of any of the foregoing, including step-parent, step-child or step-sibling) and household members of such individuals (whether related or not) of each, are not eligible to participate or win.
- WINNER NOTIFICATION:Each potential prize Winner will be notified via email and/or phone, and will be required to respond to the notification (as stated within the notification) within [seventy-two (72) hours], indicating whether he/she can accept the prize. If no response is received within the time allotted, prize may be forfeited. Potential winners may be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release with (where lawful) a publicity release within seven (7) days of attempted winner notification as indicated by the date on the Affidavit. Failure to return any required documents within seven (7) days may result in prize forfeiture. Prize may also be forfeited in the event that winner notification is returned as undeliverable without a forwarding address or that the prize notification is not responded to within seventy-two (72) hours. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated within these Official Rules, no compensation will be given except in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. If a prize is returned as undeliverable, prize will be forfeited and Sponsor shall have no further liability to award that prize.
- PUBLICITY RELEASE. Winner grants to Sponsor and its licensees, successors, and assigns, the right, where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, the Winner’s first name and state of residence for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purpose, without any further compensation, notice, review, or consent.
- GENERAL:This Sweepstakes is governed by the laws of the United States and of the State of [Florida]without respect to conflict of law doctrines. Each Winner will be solely responsible for paying all applicable federal, state and local taxes on a prize. Unclaimed prizes will not be awarded. The Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a prize of equal or greater value in the event a prize or any portion of a prize becomes unavailable. No substitution of prize is offered, no transfer of prize to a third party is permitted, and prize may not be redeemed for cash value except at the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All other expenses on the receipt and use of the prize not specifically mentioned herein are solely the responsibility of the winner. Any difference between the stated value of any prize and the actual retail value will not be awarded. Upon forfeiture for any reason as stated in these Official Rules, no compensation will be given. All federal, state and local laws and regulations apply.
- CONDUCT:By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree to be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor that shall be final and binding in all respects. Failure to comply with these Official Rules may result in disqualification. The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual found to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be in violation of the Official Rules; or to be acting in any manner deemed by the Sponsor to be unsportsmanlike or disruptive, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY A USER OR ENTRANT OR ANY OTHER INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE ASSOCIATED WITH THIS SWEEPSTAKES OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR AND ITS AGENTS RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES (INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES) AND OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON OR PERSONS RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW.
- LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY:The Sponsor and Promotion Parties assume no responsibility or liability for (a) any incorrect or inaccurate entry information, or for any faulty or failed electronic data transmissions; (b) any unauthorized access to, or theft, destruction or alteration of entries at any point in the operation of this Sweepstakes; (c) any technical malfunction, failure, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or communications line failure, regardless of cause, with regard to any equipment, systems, networks, lines, satellites, servers, camera, computers or providers utilized in any aspect of the operation of the Sweepstakes; (d) inaccessibility or unavailability of any network or wireless service, the Internet or Web Site or any combination thereof; (e) suspended or discontinued Internet or wireless service; or (f) any injury or damage to entrants or to any other person’s computer or property which may be related to or resulting from any attempt to participate in the Sweepstakes or download of any materials in the Sweepstakes. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned for reasons which may include without limitation, infection by computer virus, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes which may corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, then the Sponsor reserves the right at its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes in whole or in part. In such event, the Sponsor shall immediately suspend the Sweepstakes and awarding of the prize, and the Sponsor reserves the right to award the prize in a manner deemed fair and equitable by the Sponsor, such as by way of example and not by way of limitation, in a random drawing from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received up to the time of the impairment, and the Sponsor shall not have any further liability to any entrant in connection with the Sweepstakes. The Sponsor may modify and amend these Official Rules as they may appear online from time to time during the Sweepstakes for clarification purposes without materially affecting the terms and conditions of the Sweepstakes.
- WINNER RELEASES:All entrants, as a condition of participating in the Sweepstakes, agree to release the Sponsor and Promotion Parties (and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, agents, licensors, affiliates and assigns) from and against any and all liability, claims or actions of any kind whatsoever for injuries, damages, or losses to persons or property which may be sustained in connection with accessing the Web Site, submitting an entry or otherwise participating in any aspect of the Sweepstakes, the receipt, ownership or use of any prize awarded, or while preparing for or participating in any prize-related activity, or any typographical or other error in these Official Rules or the announcement or offering of any prize. The winner shall bear all risk of loss or damage to their prize after it has been delivered. Except where prohibited by law, winner grants to the Sponsor and Promotion Parties the right to print, publish, broadcast and use worldwide in any media now known or hereinafter known, the winner’s name, address, voice, statement, picture or other likeness, without additional compensation, for public relations, advertising and promotional purposes as may be determined by the Sponsor.
- WINNER’S LIST:For the name of the Grand Prize winner, send a self-addressed stamped envelope by May 1st, 2019 to: 10996 Metro Pkwy, Fort Myers, FL 33966